We're currently accepting applications and resumes for the positions below. Please review the requirements below for details. If you're interested in applying, please fill out the form below (with the position for which you are interested listed on top) explaining why you would be a good fit for any of these positions and for Crème Caramel LA!
Customer Service is what brings people back to our shop. As you interact with customers, you represent Crème Caramel LA and the entirety of their experience relies on you. Assisting our guests with a smile and listening to both the customers and your co-workers makes for a happy work environment. We have the best customers around and our friendly, positive, and helpful staff are FANTASTIC.
Delivery Driver: ($11.50/hour plus mileage)
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Package product in the correct boxes, efficiently and with attention to detail.
• Make deliveries of our product to residential and commercial locations.
• Learn the names and personally recognize our regulars.
• Cross-training for other positions as needed such as phone order taker, and order preparation.
• Record completed delivery orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the log sheet.
• Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
• Clean and maintain equipment and work area associated with the job function.
• Report all equipment problems and maintenance issues to manager.
• Assist the restocking and replenishment of product and supplies as stipulated in the shift duties.
• Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the shop as directed by the manager or immediate supervisor.
• Be able to prioritize best routing for more than one delivery at a time.
• Be 18 years of age.
• Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of our guests.
• Possess suitable communications skills to create a positive interaction experience with our customers.
• Possess a valid state driving license.
• Have use of a properly maintained, licensed, and street-legal vehicle capable of driving up to two-hundred miles per day and/or be able to drive our company cargo van safely.
• Maintain minimal or higher insurance coverage as mandated by state law.
• Maintain an acceptable driving record as stipulated by company policy or insurance carrier.
• Be capable of reading a map and interpreting written directions.
• Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and make change.
• Be able to work in a sitting while driving, standing, and walking position with frequent changes between positions.
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
Baker/Potential for Permanent Hire ($11.75-13/hour, depending on experience)
Immediate opportunity for a Baker (Temporary position for 1 month - 15-20 hours a week. Must be available on Sundays.)
This position may become extended through the end of the year with 32 hours a week (must be available Sundays and Mondays)
Must have quickbread knowledge/experience and custard experience is preferred, but not necessary.
-Prep/Bake custards and quickbreads.
-Practicing clean and hygienic processes in food handling - cleaning, preventing cross contamination, temperature control, etc.
-Communicating with our Kitchen/Production manager of completed tasks, supplies needed, issues, etc.
• Current Certified Food Handler Card
• Must have reliable transportation
• Available on Sundays and at least 1-2 weekdays. (Potential for more hours after month end.)
• Baking education/knowledge, experience in a production kitchen is a plus.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
• Be able to safely lift and easily maneuver bags and trays weighing up to 50 pounds.